Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute with a criminal! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Damn, joined at just the right time!

Well, I'm new to this (and when I say that I mean I joined about an hour ago) so this seems like the best way to get my one (at the moment) character to meet some people.

His name's Revil. Yeah, that's right, no last name! Been to prison more times than he can count, he's a run away from home, blah blah blah let's save the character developement for the roleplay.

He spends a lot of times hanging around the docks of whatever city he happens to be smuggling stuff into or in the bars and pubs drinkin' with his "crime buddies" (when he has them). Now, just because he's a criminal doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings. He's actually quite a nice guy, and believes saying "there's no honor amongst thieves" is a huge lie. This doesn't mean he isn't professional.

On a side note: anything you need to know about dragons Revil's your guy to ask.

Personally, I enjoy long, drawn out plots but it doesn't have to be. Could be a simple meet up or whatever. Also: the time will likely be midieval or close to it and romantic plots or not discouraged. Any takers?
(It says looking for one player but it is AT LEAST. Any number is appreciated)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

hello
i dont know how to work this website ;~;
Sir Fancy, here are a couple of links to help you. Here is the Getting Started Guide, which is an overview of, well, getting started on the Repository. If that doesn't help, try the Help Forum. If all of that seems a bit scary or uncomfortable still, feel free to shoot me a private message, and though I'm not staff or admin in any way, shape, or form, I'll do my best to help. :)
theRevil Topic Starter

You guys got me excited over nothing
Heehee. Sorry about that. :)
theRevil Topic Starter

Nah, it's cool
I know the help stuff, i'm just not quite sure how to get to a rp with someone..
I'll send you a text message so we don't clog this topic. I'm sure Revil is getting sick of getting his hopes up. :-)
Is this RP still open?
theRevil Topic Starter

IIDeathDancerII wrote:
Is this RP still open?

I guess so, if you wanna rp with meh I then I welcome you with open arms
Neat, I was wondering if I could join. xD
theRevil Topic Starter

Not really much to join, you're the first guy.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute with a criminal! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus