Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Skyrim Characters to fight Alduin's Sucs (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Whiterun Guard (played by Gunslinger13)

A powerful Dragon named Vospheng has killed the previous Dragonborn (the one from the game who killed Alduin) and has destroyed High Hrothgar! Ivanstead is next in it's path of destruction and it won't be long before Riverwood and Whiterun are next!

100 years or so after the setting of the game join Jorn Smith, a regular everyday Whiterun guard who is the last person anything cool would happen to as he discovers that he is the next Dragonborn and has to learn to to really fight instead of taking arrows to the knee and accusing people of Sweet Roll theft! Can your epic mess help Whiterun Guard be a hero, or will Dragonfire consume the world this time around???

Long term RP please :)
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Oh! I'd be interested! I haven't done any skyrim based roleplays before and this sounds super cool! I'll have to make my skyrim character but what do ya say?
Whiterun Guard (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

Let's do it! The forum is called Whiterun Heros under Fantasy RPs, see you there!
Wait, I know you!

Anyway, I do have a reptile character, but he's not quite an Argonian. Though I could try to turn him into one for the RP if that's alright.

Sounds good!
BossMcFloss

I would have to modify one of my ESO RP characters for this but can I join in on this?

Of course the link is above thanks to Kim :)
BossMcFloss

Dude Vospheng doesn't even mean anything in the dragon tongue. At least get a classic dovah name for said dov

It's my story and Vospheng is a cool dragon name.
BossMcFloss

Fair enough but it could've been in the Dovah tongue.

Could've, but isn't.
Speaking of which, I might rename Kasugano to "Walks-Among-Smoke" or something like that. I notice Argonians often have weird names like that.

Sounds cool! I really like that Mugo, join fast I'm getting anxious to play!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Skyrim Characters to fight Alduin's Sucs (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus