Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF Steampunk themed RP (short or long te (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking to start RPing once again! All I need is somebody interested in RPing in a steampunk sort of setting with a significant plot that push our characters forth (Y'know, the typical conspiracy story that it all started with a petty crime or something). Also it'd be nice if said partner would enjoy switching between player and DM from time to time. My playstyle varies from long to short paragraphs depending on the flow of the action. Finally, I play as an anthro wolf with quite an incline to wolf-in-a-human-world sort of style, so if you are interested in sort of a cultural/ethnic/race theme in the play as well, I'm your guy.

Cheers!
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I am interested. Should I ask questions about the setting here or in a pm?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF Steampunk themed RP (short or long te (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus