Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Army type rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So I'm wanting to use my character Scirye in an army setting. I don't have a definite plot, just most likely something along the lines of her starting at the bottom and rising to the top. I need people to be anything from commanding officers to rebels if you wish.

Scirye will do most anything to get promoted, including cozying up to and fulfilling the desires of those in charge.

I'm okay with some violence, just nothing to graphic. Romance is okay, but anything betyond kissing on the part of any characters must be skipped over. I don't care if they do it, I just don't want to read or write it.

I'm good one-on-one or in a group, and doing it in PM's or on the forums. If interested please respond to this topic.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'll be looking forward to the group rp ^-^
Guardian_Girl Topic Starter

Sweet ^-^ After you choose your character and whatnot we could start if you'd like or wait for more people. I just need help coming up with a title for the rp..
Hmmm...depends on the time period and if magic is allowed or what not.

Magic is allowed, as for the time period I'm not sure. I don't have very much of the rp thought out. I'm open for suggestions for pretty much anything.
Hmmm really depends on the liking. Mech suits, incorporation of technology into battle, star wars of the kind, or some anime settings. Idk really :P. Maybe the next person who joins might have an idea.

Hm....

:/ Not looking like much of anyone is interested...
I'm interested
I'm definitely interested!, How far are you willing to extend the limit of the magic though?
LarssonBhoi

I'm interested in your idea, I've never done an Army type RP before so this will be interesting to say the least!

Yay!! People!!
Hudacious wrote:
I'm definitely interested!, How far are you willing to extend the limit of the magic though?
I'm slightly confused, explain please?
Guardian_Girl wrote:
Yay!! People!!
Hudacious wrote:
I'm slightly confused, explain please?

I simply meant how deep a character's powers could be in terms of magic. For example, would it be alright for a character to have the power to let's say, create a planet using a simple finger or would it just be limited to small sized magic?
Is that clearer?

Um.. I guess it depends. Probably mostly just smaller scale stuff.
Alrighty!, I'm all up for it!

Ok! Y'all choose your characters. Oh, we need a time period and if you have any suggestions for the plot go ahead and suggest
I'd suggest creating an OOC chat for this.

Why won't this one work?
I'm interested in this, if it's still open.

It is

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Army type rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus