Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Sky is Never the Limit! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for those interested in the Storm Hawks universe! I roleplay Stork pretty actively, so I am looking for anyone else that would be able to play the members of the rest of the team, OCs, or to really blow Stork's mind, a carbon copy!

For those unfamiliar, Storm Hawks is an animated series originated in Canada, from a company called Nerd Corps. Atmos is a world with 1,000 mountaintop kingdoms called Terras. Travel is by air using winged motorcycle-like vehicles called Skimmers, as well as airships. Crystals are a main source of power for weapons and rides, especially. For the less-wealthy folk, clothes, ships, and other essentials are patched together. Think airship steampunk, I suppose. There are constant enemies, the worst being Cyclonians, evil minions to the empress herself, Master Cyclonis, that number from the hundreds to the thousands. There are other rouges such as Raptors (lizard anthros), monsters/beasts, and even a spider-like man called The Colonel.

The Storm Hawks are a group of orphaned, ragtag teenagers that have banded together as a team to stop trouble around this world. Their leader, also known as a Sky Knight, is named Aerrow. Finn is their wingman and sharpshooter, Junko is their heavy ballistics, Piper is their navigator and tactics, Radarr is their co-pilot, and Stork is their carrier pilot.

I am pretty open to roleplaying alternate universes as well. Stork needs more friends, enemies, and socialization, period! A fair warning, however, he comes with a lot of emotional baggage, and may not be suitable for a lot of roleplayers. He can be depressed, morbid, grumpy, and on the rare occasion, psychotic. If you can handle him, however, feel free to reply or message! There's hopefully still some fans or those familiar with the series out there!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Sky is Never the Limit! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus