Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Play ALL the things!

TheLily

Okay, so rather than clutter things up with multiple posts... I thought I would just get a general "Role play with me!" post.

I've got a wide range of characters.
Abigail Sommerset: a D&D human bard. Ideal for writing tales about your epic adventures together! I've never played a Bard before, so I thought I'd give it a try! Ideal for: Fantasy!

Alice Terel: a crazy teen who thinks she's Alice from Alice in Wonderland. For her reality and fantasy are blending together. She has no sense of the real world - everything we do could be all in her head. What fun we could have. Ideal for: Fantasy/Modern/Horror

Brianne Tyler: Left 4 Dead style character. This one is kinda hard to describe, since she's all in the zombie apocalypse world. Ideal for zombie huntin'!

Eaux 0421: My sci-fi genetically created rebel. I haven't got a total history on her, since I don't want to give too much away (read: don't know what to do with her). This character is easiest to blend into someone else's futuristic world, I think. Ideal for: sci-fi!

Faermur'ssintra: a Drow sorceress who can see the future! She has a little raven companion named Darius who acts as her eyes, since she was blinded at birth. Ideal for: D&D/Fantasy!

Lilura Ibarra: My baby. She was my first character on Furcadia, and now she's grown a bit too large to fit in there. A Steampunk inventor trying to free her father from his kidnappers. She's being forced to invent awful things, all in the name of love. Ideal for: steampunk!

Lily November: another sorceress, she is a spider-woman who has been sheltered most of her life. I'm dying to put her on an adventure where she doesn't know what the heck is going on! Ideal for: fantasy

Nis'Tianes: My beloved Ravenloft character. This one is mostly here for my own purposes. If you'd really like to play with her, we can arrange something. I think. Maybe. Ideal for: not much

Peter Krieglon: demon. Evil. He's a flirt and likes to currupt souls. He's here because... I bought the adoptable and I wanna play with him, but I'm not sure. Ideal for: Suggest something!

The Red Fool: BEST SUPER HERO NEVER! She's got power over luck... but it's usually bad and it usually hits her, but she wants to help soooo much. Even if she does spend half her time getting captured. Ideal for: Humour/modern/superheroes
Minerva

Alice might be really fun with... an array of my characters, actually. anything between Luci, Ferous and Ash. Haha, Luci actually does the mad hatter thing and Ash has the cheshireisms. :x plus they have horror potential connected through their personal dramas.
TheLily Topic Starter

I would love that :) If you don't mind continuing to play with me. XD
Minerva

i'll use our facebook group to post a discussion thread for this.
Ohh, I have a half-designed character who is tenatively nicknamed 'Cheshire' due to his nature. I bet we could have tons of fun with him and Alice. ;p
TheLily Topic Starter

Certainly! Lemme know when you're ready and which place you'd like to play!
Anytime. and it's your choice, pm or fourm is fine with me
TheLily Topic Starter

PM is good for me, do you wanna start, or me?
I'd love if you started<3

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Play ALL the things!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus