Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » House of Saul

Saul (played anonymously)

So, you want to be a sorceror, do you? Well, if you think you've got what it takes, I happen to have a few openings in my apprenticeship program. You will live on my grounds by my rules, and if you manage to survive your own mishaps and those of your peers, you might just find that you could be one of the greater magickers of our age.

I've started a new group, "The House of Saul", which will be hosted by the less-than-warm Professor himself. To be fair, the House of Saul is a rather extensive grounds, and there are quite a few surprises lurking about. Interact with your peers one-on-one or in groups on the forums, but also be sure to attend your lessons and tend to your 'occupations'. Sorcery is a very intense craft to study, and the Professor will be sure that you are tried by fire before he lets you move on to the next level. Bogeymen, curses, puzzles and challenges will await you as part of your individualised curriculum, and as you explore the secrets lurking in the castle grounds. There is a little room for the more eccentric characters, but this will be pretty involved character study as well as adventure RP. I'll have up to a dozen 'apprentices' at a time, so be sure to try out!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » House of Saul

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus