Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Someone wanna RP?

Hey everyone, once again. I'm looking to increase my RP partners. I have several right now, but am always looking for more. If you want to RP some time, Drop me a Pm and we can talk. I'm up for almost anything. I only do Pm based RPing, meaning I only RP with one person per game. And just because you don't see a character of mine you don't like doesn't mean I don't have one in storage. Just tell me what you were thinking of and I'll see what I have left. Anyways, hope to hear from you soon, and I can do almost any RP you can think of. Anything really from the Greek Empire to space travel.

Of and yes, one more thing. On days that I work, I can only post twice a day. Once when I wake up and once before I go to sleep. On my days off though, I'm almost free the entire day.
I wouldn't mind RPing with you, since I only have two RPs out. You can chose whichever character of mine you like and whichever one of your characters you like to use. But if you have changed your mind on wanting to RP with more people then I am alright with that.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Someone wanna RP?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus