Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to the Forums

Hello, everyone! I'm a new member of the RP Repository and I was thrilled to find such a close-knit, dedicated RP community. There are lots of other forums for roleplaying out there, but after reading through a few games and some of your other posts, I felt right at home here. I love the eclectic styles you have going here, plus the absence of die-rolling is a salve to my damaged heart! I get enough of that on my Friday night D&D sessions!

If anyone wants to start up some RP with me, I'm comfortable with just about anything, setting or content-wise. I enjoy the World of Darkness, but equally enjoyable is Harry Potter or Wheel of Time. I especially enjoy high fantasy settings and urban fantasy settings. I really like it when people get creative with their worlds, either within an already detailed campaign (like Vampire: the Masquerade) or strike out on their own.

I hope to be an active member in your forums and even to start a few posting games of my own. Are there any special tics, unique to this forum, that I should be aware of?";
TheLily

Not that I'm aware of, but welcome. I love WoD myself :)
Minerva

A well traveled, mature RPer? Yesyesyes. Yay. Your pagan sorceress could get along with several of mine swimmingly if they interest you. Browse profiles. I have Old Sun (Ash), Trickster (Luci) and Hunter (Ferous) old spirits, and some applicable transdimensionals like Zenthus and Rudianos. My spiritual wolf Auroch couldnt be too bad either. Rumea and Minerva are felinesque sorceress and cleric.
I think you'll fit in here just fine! I love urban fantasy myself! Also your icon is awesome :) if you see any of my characters you wanna start a game with, send me a PM!
Frangod Topic Starter

Thanks for your warm welcome, everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I've started an open game up in the General RP forum set in Talent, OR, modern day with more than a splash of the supernatural. My only character (so far), Izzy Jones, is playing in it, as is Cody Wesson, played by the incomparable PenGryphon2007 (you might have seen her playing the AI-imbued red Buick, Clutch). The game is called West Side Wizardry, and it's still in its early stages, but I'd love to see more players there, so drop in and have a peek!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to the Forums

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus