Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Help the flea victims?

Sanne Moderator

Hi everyone.

At the moment I'm in a bit of a pinch. Fighting with my former employee and sick at home, I'm out of money. To top that off, both of my cats came down with fleas. I have used what I had left of my Frontline spray, but the fleas are not dead yet and I'm afraid it wasn't enough.

I'm asking for your help by offering my services as an artist. I'm willing to slave away regardless of my back pain to scrape enough cash together to get the spot-on treatment (much more effective than the spray). For that, I will need at least €30.

So, I'm offering Three Bust Flat Colors (check out examples here) for $20 a piece. (Yes, dollars. The euro is worth more than dollars)

I'm going to break my own rule and say I need payment in advance because time is an issue for me. I will also say that if I don't finish the art within 24 hours of payment (PLEASE don't send it until I gave the okay!) I'll return the money.

If anyone wants to donate money, no matter how little it is, I'll love you forever! You can send donations to sanne.vallinga@gmail.com :)

I'm really desperate here, and I'm hoping someone will accept my labor in exhange for treating my lovely cats for their fleas.
Done :) Hope you can get the fleas taken care of quickly, they're the worst!
*just a suggestion until I have to time to look over commission info more carefully*

Blue Dawn. Original Blue Dawn dishwashing liquid. Best stuff for fleas ever. It's what I use on my dogs and cats, and I LOVE it. Works wonders for us.
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Loki's on the list!! :D

And thank you Cassie. :3 It was suggested to me.in the chat too. I'm Dutch though, we don't have that specific brand here for as far as I know. I do know that vinegar kills the eggs. And regular dishwash soap can help too. I'm definitely treating my floors and furniture with soda and vinegar though.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Help the flea victims?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus