Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (Closed) Medieval fantasy and worldbuilding!

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Been inactive on this site for long enough, it's time to change that.

As a big fan of both medieval fantasy and RPing, I'd love to find a person who wants to brainstorm with me. Because plots always work the best when they're built around the characters I have no plot suggestions at the moment, but I do have a bunch of ideas we can work with for specific characters of mine. Regardless, I'm always active in working together to come up with an interesting plot! Adventure, travelling, slice of life, mystery, and general friendship are my most commonly used themes.

I'm a fairly flexible RPer with about five years of experience; my only requirements would be that the characters are OCs, it takes place in an original world of either your or my creation, and we can establish an OOC conversation outside of the RP, that is on Skype. You have to be okay with worldbuilding and creating a story behind the characters we play.

If you're interested in all of that, feel free to PM me or comment on this!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hi there!
I'm Delirium and I would be super interested in perhaps starting up an RP with you. I've recently been wanting to start something new up after a break from all of my previous partners kind of disappearing, and I'm always craving fantasy. I love worldbuilding and developing deep and original plots not only because it gets me pumped for the RP, but it also suggests a long term partnership and a fleshed out writing style.
Now I guess I ought to tell you a couple things about myself as a writer/RPer. I've been RPing for a good seven or eight years now and am actually going to University for Creative Writing this fall. I am fairly open with limits regarding language, violence, intimacy, etc. but please don't think I require that. One of my longest running RP's had about a PG rating to it. My reply length also really depends on my partner and the interest I have in the plot. I love to develop plot as we go as well, to add in interesting twists.

If you'd like to know more or are interested in giving me a chance, I'd love for you to PM me and we can brainstorm!
Thanks so much! And I'm excited to hear from you!
Delirium
I'ed be interested in this as well.
Elithian Topic Starter

Sending both a PM!
I have a couple characters that we could use, an original world that is six years in the making, and an almost endless supply of time of you're still looking.
Hello there! This seems great and i would love to be a part of this rp!
The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

Are you strictly looking for a 1x1 or would you be amenable to a group RP? This isn't my only character by far.
Vixen Devereux (played anonymously)

Bonjour!
Comment ca va?

I would love to make a world with you! I'm developing a character and actually was thinking of world making myself. It's a bit much trying to find time but it would be made easier if two people were working instead of one!

I'd like to build a Medival, modern, and Post apocalyptic world if you might have some time I'd be happy to bounce around ideas, no?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (Closed) Medieval fantasy and worldbuilding!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus