Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » A Music Meme This Way Comes

tumblr_inline_mqzfrhv5gZ1qz4rgp.gif

These memes are probably as old as the internet itself, but I suddenly remembered them and now I cannot rest until I make one. So I am making one here, and now.

The rules are simple. Put your music player of choice on shuffle, if it's not there already, and whichever songs happen, happen.

#1: The first song that plays is your theme in a romantic comedy.
#2: The second song is your theme if you were in the Suicide Squad.
#3: The third song is your theme during an apocalypse.
#4: The fourth song is your theme as Captain America.
#5: The fifth song is your theme if you were a ghost hunter.
#6: The sixth song is your theme if you woke up with the superpowers of your dreams.
#7: The seventh song is your theme if you were in a Tim Burton movie.
#8: The eighth song is your theme if you were in a slasher flick.
#9: The ninth song is your theme if you were a Disney Princess.
#10: The tenth and final song is your theme overall.

However, since shuffle memes are totally random, and just hitting skip a few times is pretty boring, let's make it interesting. You must explain why and how the song is your theme for the given situation. For example, if you get "Hooked on a Feeling" for your slasher flick theme, you might say something like "It's my theme because I broke away from the group to make out with the cheerleader, then got killed." Obviously, they won't all be that easy, but that's what makes it fun.

#1, Romantic Comedy: She's A Rebel - Green Day - This is my rom-com theme because the rom-com is about two punk rockers falling in love and the wacky hijinks to get past the groupies they need to go through in order to be together.
#2, Suicide Squad: Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri - This is my Suicide Squad theme because, apparently, I am Harley Quinn, but the comic version.
#3, Apocalypse: We Are the Champions - Queen - This is my Apocalypse theme because obviously I'd survive. Obviously. *nervous laugh*
#4, Captain America: Everybody Wants to be a Cat - the Aristocats - This is my Captain America theme because I just really wish I could be Black Panther instead.
#5, Ghost Hunter: Under a Violet Moon - Blackmore's Night - This is my Ghost Hunter theme because, plot twist, I'm actually a medieval ghost hunter, and I mostly just party and hang around taverns until I get a job or hear a particularly promising rumor.
#6, Superpowers: Centuries - Fall Out Boy - This is my Superpower theme, because I would definitely use my powers for evil, and you bet I would go down in history as the greatest villain ever. (The song fits for an epic battle scene, even!)
#7, Tim Burton: Bella Note - Lady & the Tramp - This is my Tim Burton theme because he would totally remake this movie and make it super weird and Burtonesque, and I'd totally be Lady.
#8, Slasher Flick: Hate Me - Blue October - This is my Slasher Flick theme because I'd be the moody, outcast teen that ends up being the lone survivor.
#9, Disney Princess: Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls - This would be my Disney Princess theme because apparently my princess movie is the first to be PG-13, and is apparently about a princess who's trying to get a prince that's already taken.
#10, Main Theme: Roar - Katy Perry - This is my main theme because, in all seriousness, I've spent most of my life as an outcast and it's nice to just have some upbeat, inspirational songs to listen to on occasion.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » A Music Meme This Way Comes

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus