Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » New type of RP

Hello everyone! I've been thinking for a while about new ways to roleplay through the forum medium, and after discussing it with one of the forum admins (Kim), she encouraged me to see who would be interested in this type of RP.

To put it simply, I'd like to form a cooperatively written novel with the other players and members of RPR. So for this RP, you're going to need to take a third person omniscient perspective. Feel free to introduce characters and plot points, but try to keep a narrative flow. Don't derail the story just for giggles! I'll be compiling the entries from the forum every week and posting them to a Google Docs document to which I'll post the link every week. I'll make an entry every week (or at least I'll try to, not too sure how ambitious that will be) to keep the story moving. If you like where the story's going, make a new entry! Start some dialogue, write a cool battle scene, mix it up with some romance, whatever! Just make sure we maintain a narrative flow that will make sense.

Since this is in novel form, I'd like there to be an easily discernible beginning, middle, and end. I realize that may be very difficult to do with the forum medium, but I know the calibre of talent here and I have every confidence in this group. The game will start in the Fantasy section, but it could move depending on the direction we take it.

The title of the topic is Adventurers! and you can find it here.";

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » New type of RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus