Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Diabolic Demons, a new Group!

I've just created a new group, called Diabolic Demons. This group is for those who would like to roleplay as demons, imps, d*mned souls, or any spectrum therein. I have finished the section on the Geography of Hell, so peruse the page and check back frequently as I will be updating it frequently with more content. If you would like an invitation, please let me know and send me a link to the character you would like to be considered. You can find the group's page here.

Please be advised that the content will be for mature audiences only, so if you're uncomfortable with the idea of Hell and what might happen there, don't visit the page.";
Frangod Topic Starter

I've been searching through the forums, looking for characters who I think would fit into the theme of the group I made and have sent out several invitations to forum users. So, if you got an invitation, it's because I thought the group would interest you in particular! I've also greatly expanded the various subpages on the group site with pictures and text; it's a labor of love!
Minerva

My demons aren't particularly diabolical, but I accepted the invitation.
My Fallen might like the group. I look forward to many a plot.
Frangod Topic Starter

I'm glad to see such a high interest in this new group! Don't worry about the plots, they'll be coming thick pretty soon. I've been working this out in my head. Keep checking back to the group site as I'll be making more additions to the various pages and forums, sort of setting the scene, so to speak.
Frangod Topic Starter

I've just added two new forums to the Forums page: Earth and Heaven. The Earth forum is for those half-demons, demons tempting mortals, spiritual battles on the mortal plane, all that. I figured it would give a nice, familiar feel to those for whom the environs of the Inferno are a bit much. Heaven is for those players who would like to play as an angel or agent of the Throne working in direct opposition against the demons. I view it as a kind of 'anti villain' forum where we can get glimpses into the 'enemy's' mind. If you have an angel who hasn't Fallen yet, stick him there and we'll work on him till he's a Grand Duke of Hell!
I applied. I'm relatively well known on the game Furcadia.
Frangod Topic Starter

You've also been accepted! I've never been to Furcadia, but I hear good things about it. I can't wait to see you in the forums!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Diabolic Demons, a new Group!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus