Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Right out of the box, brand spanking new RP ideas

Okay, here are my ideas.

1. Have you ever read the book 'DIES THE FIRE'? Great book, if you have then contact me and we can put together an RP. Basically, for those who do not know what the book is about, all electric items stop working, no power can be generated, cars won't start, and guns won't shoot. The whole world is thrown back into the dark ages. There will be lions, tigers and bears (oh my) that the zoo keepers had to set free, cannibals that could no longer find real food, slaves, warlords, and so much more.

2. The N64 game golden eye. I was thinking maybe try and play the levels though here. As a team kinda, you know? There would be some rules, depending on who and how many want to play. Also, will be needing bond girls, jk ladies...unless you really want to be one, then by all means. lol

3. This one is all my idea. Something I would like to call guardians. Everyone will have a being from the past whether it being from yesterday or the first caveman. Man, animal or bug. These guardians help protect those who they are assigned to. There's a stroy I got for this one and there are more ruels for it as well.

If I see someone is at least intrested with one of them then I will post more info on them. You can either PM or post here to ask questions. I prefer 1x1 PM based RP, but if we get more then three people, myself included, then we will forum base it. Hope to hear from you guys soon!
berserker544 Topic Starter

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Right out of the box, brand spanking new RP ideas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus