Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi, looking for some roleplay.

I am SO rusty, you wouldn't imagine. Paragraph posts are something I can do, but I'm slower, and usually a four or five sentence post will be better from me at this point. I'm regaining my knowledge for words and sentence structure, I'm in no way skilled right now. But anyone willing to let me role-play with your character for a little bit to get back in the ropes, I'd love it! Whisper me in game as Pill if interested. (:
Whisper. Sounds like furcadia terminology there. I'll look you up next time I get on there. In the mean time you cam join or start your own here on the forums to knock of that rust you spoke of. And aside from that welcome to RPR.
:) welcome, when I get my laptop up and running again, I will look you up I run a dream called the elysium! Welcome to rpr by the
Welcome :D

We can get you back into the groove if you want to start something :) Just send a message if you find a character you want to play with :3
Miserine

Hey, if you're wanting to Rp you can hit me up! I'm always up for it. Just choose a character you'd like to play with and drop me a message either on here or Furcadia (On Absillion or Miserine)! I'd be happy to help ya get back into Rp Shape (:

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi, looking for some roleplay.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus