Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » In need of use

TheLily

Lilura - she's my steampunk inventor. There isn't a lot on her profile right now, I do know quite a bit about her. She's also got a super secret group involved in her world call The Order. If you're interested I can give you some more info

Quinn - mentally ill young woman suffering from a number of ailments. I would love to do treatment/therapy or even just everyday life with her.

Umi -she's my kick-butt half dragon rogue who also loves her motorcycle. She's kinda urban fantasty a little bit.

If you're interested in any of these, drop me a line here or a PM would be cool too. :)
Hmmm, I don't know of anyone that would work other than Draeval but he's tied up right now. :( If you want to check out some of my characters there might be someone in there you find interesting!
Witness

I'd bet that Jack and Umi could have some interesting adventures, and I'd love to RP him with one of your characters again :) Once I get back Sunday, and you're feeling well again, we can talk about setting up a RP for them, if you're interested.
I was actually thinking of doing something with Umi. I actually have a similar character I can run by you. xD

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » In need of use

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus