Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Searching for...

Minerva

Searching for someone to burn time with. My only current access is a cell phone, so I won't make huge grandiose posts, but I do try to be fulfilling with what I write, if succinct. It also means I can check for posts almost any time. A nice, quick moving 1x1 to occupy me as I broil in my tent would be nice. I'm also looking for things a little different than normal. Zento, an ancient wyrm (currently relegated to zenthus' profile) who's going senile... Qinglau, all hail the nerdy, battle incapable demon king. Ah, mayhaps someone new to play young Ash around, since all his old comrades are used to the old mentor and young, bullheaded Ash drives them all nuts! I'd prefer to avoid much Luci or Ferous since they've had all the attention lately. Rumea might be refreshing to break out, and Auroch needs to grow up a bit. So browse characters and tell me what you like (qinglau is also tucked in Zenthus' profile in a pic and written of in "evolution").
Well, I've got a thing going here that I've been trying to get more people in to, it just started and is super slow right now

Mayhap we can figure something out
Minerva Topic Starter

Sadly, I only have Sleipnir pony, and he is not actually a Pony nor do I know much of the world. :(
You can use any of your characters, it's not strictly a fim rp

In fact, I had meant originally for people to use their "regular" characters, and not introduce equestria until later on
Minerva Topic Starter

Hm. I usually prefer groups, but as said, I'm looking for one on one right now. Easier to skim on a phone, and if i get a few set up i can be occupied most of the day when I'm bored in the tent. I'll put that on my list to check when life smooths out. whenever that is.
I can't remember if Sanguinaria and Auroch have met yet - I think so? I know I haven't given her much attention at all lately, and she could probably stand to get some. Bandit could use a little exercise too.
Minerva Topic Starter

That could work. They met briefly when Auroch went to the Yashins to learn about Helix. Didn't she have two dames? He had two sires. XD what a pair. Probably sterile as the day is long, though rofl.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Searching for...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus