Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Role-play, anyone?

Hey, everyone! I am new to this site and looking for some literate role-players. I currently only have one character up, but will be adding more soon. I'm not quite sure how this site works, but I do suppose you could inbox me with a starter or a request for one! I am an excellent role-player and promise not to disappoint you! I do ask that our role-plays be between 150-600. No less that 150 words, and no more than 600. I do tend to go over board, however. ^^"

So, please, don't be shy! I currently have no one to role-play with. Anyone is welcome!~

Here is the link to my current character:
http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=13842

Don't by shy, my fellow lovelies! (>^3^)>
Minerva

...someone who didn't specify lines but words. Love it! I always wanna yell "ON WHAT RESOLUTION". Then again... I'm mobile. Welcome!...your character tended a restaurant with the name of one that burned down by my (now old) house a few years ago. Hah!
DeathWatcher696 Topic Starter

Ha! xD How strange! :D I am just trying to get used to this site. I just now saw that you replied. -Fail.- Nice to meet you!
Minerva

Welcome. Due to my mobile status, large posts are a pain and a half to accomplish, even if I can squeeze them out (evidenced by recent post in "trip to the temples). Due to that I don't see us RPing for a while, but enjoy your stay. People here are friendly and accepting, so ask anything you need to.

I completely understand! My laptop recently crashed and I am forced to constantly use mobile. Occasionally I will get on my brothers laptop, but not often. I had to use mobile for four months straight once. It isn't fun /at all./ I'm just glad ta' be here!
Minerva

Haha, only four months? Well, I try to be literate so if you understand and are willing to occasionally bend your post size rule, we can probably do something. I, uh, don't do yaoi much anymore, though. I mean, Luci's compatible with it but I don't target relationship RP, but maybe we can figure something else out. ...Ash can also be m/m but he likes his men like a mountain. Take that as you will, hah. Just browse my characters and see what you like.

I'll check it out! :D Thanks for being So kind! ^~^

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Role-play, anyone?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus