Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Slimy endeavors, anyone?

Naln (played anonymously)

*gives a small wave* Hello! 8) I've bounced around this place for a little bit and hope to find somebody fun to roleplay with. Naln is a sorely neglected character of mine. Possibly so because she's difficult to place and the interest in her is nearly always sexual in nature. She needs platonic relationships as much as fresh air to breathe.

I'm going ahead of myself and apologize in advance. I'm ridiculously picky about the characters I interact with. Too often have I ran into compromises that eventually always turn sour, so if I decline roleplay with you it's nothing personal. I will probably love you to pieces for offering and hate the thought of leaving you hanging with a dead plot. :( (It's probably bold to assume anyone would do this, but please do not create a custom character for mine. I have found most don't commit to the character as it's not a creation to please themselves, and again I don't wish for dead plots or vanished characters.)

There is not much else I'd like to add at this time. Please give her profile a read, ask me questions if you're uncertain about anything or simply wish to know more and definitely shoot a PM into my general direction if you're interested!
Witness

I've no idea how long you've been around, Naln, but I do like your profile; it's very intriguing and the notion of RPing to reveal more of the plot is something that I can support. Most of my characters are available, although some are not. Phrostphyre is a character made for a friend, and I'm not much in the mood to play as Relyn Varsyn much anymore, but otherwise all are open. Granted, Jack Aldo Vindici and John McInnes may be hard to play with, since both of them are designed for modern settings with only a touch of fantasy (ghosts, necromancers, maybe vampires) and, while an anthropomorphic snail is certainly an original concept, I don't know how well that concept would work with them. :/

Anyways, if you're interested in any of my characters, just let me know! I'd love to try RP with you, and in any case, welcome to RPR! :)
Naln (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Thank you very much Witness! I had a gander at your characters, but not a lot of them seem fit for Naln's setting. I fear they would be taken far out of their element in meeting Naln. If that's fine with you there's definitely a few I got my eyes on, otherwise we'll have to pass up or postpone on roleplay for now. :(
Witness

Ah, no worries then! I'm actually in the process of pruning off Relyn anyways and replacing him with another character, something new that I haven't tried before. When I figure out just what exactly I'm making, which should really be the first thing to do before even creating a character, I'll be sure to give you a holler. :)

Please do, Witness!

I am still looking. I've received another offer besides Witness', but nothing fitting as of yet. :(
Mithras (played anonymously)

I believe we met earlier in chat, Naln? ;) If no one else has offered to play, or no offers have really been working out for you, maybe I would work? You did mention that you found my profile "intriguing", and yours is no slouch either. :) Let me know sometime tomorrow, would you? I'm signing off for the night as it is.

Durr, I forgot to reply to you Mithras! I can see fun things happening between these two. :D Did you have a plot in mind?
Mithras (played anonymously)

Well, not a "specific" plot in mind, but I did have a few general ideas. I guess what I should ask, first of all, is your world or mine? XD Either one works, although I'll have to write up a bit of an explanation as to how my character got to your world; maybe a rogue mage on the lam, with access to some sort of teleportation magic, or a strange amulet from a pawnbroker's with magical powers. Mulling this over, at 7:15 in the morning, before coffee, is hard work, but rest assured that I'll have a plausible explanation if we're choosing your world.

As for plot ideas, I was thinking a chance encounter in the woods or along a river somewhere, although, again, my brain really hasn't woken up yet. ^^; When I've got a little more of a plot worked together, I'll send you a PM? Also, I'm thrilled that you think we can work together!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Slimy endeavors, anyone?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus