Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Role-Play: Perhaps 18+

Christopher Strizak (played anonymously)

|| 'Ello! I am interested in role-playing. Well, who the heck isn't? Anyways, I recently added a new character: Christopher Strizak. He is a cheerful 5'11'' blonde who is Pansexual. There isn't a person alive today who he wouldn't try to make friends with. I have both an IC Always-Never chart and an OOC Always-Never chart. I am always wanting to Role-Play smut, romance, perhaps a bar fight, or a role-play where friendship is built. Mild arrangement's are considered, and Death/gore, well... You'll have to convince me. Scat and any form of pedophilia are NOT ALLOWED. Don't even suggest it to me. Anyways, if you are interested, comment. :D~

http://www.rprepository.com/c/656

^ Christopher's page.
Hi ^^ I commented lol
I'm interested in RolePlaying with you.
Honestly, I have never really tried 18+ RP with anyone. But I really do want to try, and want to make friends with others too. (I'm new here xD) So... Yeah lol
Luci (played by Minerva)

I don't really aim for mature RP, and I'm tied up currently, but for long-term notice: Another overly friendly, pansexual dudeman right here.

<

It'd probably be better to be friendship... as... Luci's idea of romance goes about as far as however many hours the night lasts. And then repeating next door. Heartbreaker, so to speak, but he DOES make an interesting friend.

Usually.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Role-Play: Perhaps 18+

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus