Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

(Hello?)

(Nobody?)

(Alrighty then...)
Ice (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

(Sorry! Waiting on the other dude.)
Gregor McCourt (played by Fireflamer386)

(Sorry) I slumbered out of bed and fell on the hard cold floor

She lands by the cells and looks around "There's not much time. As soon as I get these open, run. Don't take time to fight. Get to the main gate and leave." She bites herself, staying in her wolf form so she could attack, and her blood turns to lava. She melts the bars on each cell, then unfolds her wings and starts flying out, still too injured to attack on ground

Zack woke up "uhhhhh oh hi wolfie don't worry I'm a friend I won't hurt you "

She gets up and grabs Gregor. "Come on! You heard her!"

She flies out and to the main gate, killing the guards one by one

Ok ok jeeez he runs out of the cell punches a guard grabs his gun and shoots him and the rest some guard punched him to the floor he shot him "hey wolfie let's go and you too" ppint in to the girl

Gregor realised what he was told "sorry"

She waits for them outside, keeping the path clear of any guards

Gregor ran out of the prison "let's go wolfie"

"Don't call me wolfie... Don't call me anything..." she runs toward the main gate, limping from her injuries, then runs to where the guard was lying dead and opens the gate

She rolled her eyes and growled under her breathe. She had run out in front of them at amazing speeds, almost like a cheetah. She smiled as her hood fell off, though she didn't feel it.

"Hey wait up" He ran towards them I have a car outside I'm going to clime the fence meet you there

She unfolds her wings and starts flying to the forest, but the city was much closer to the prison. She lands in an alleyway and stays hidden there, noticing three more bullet wounds from the guards "Great..."

She skids to a stop and climbs the fence. "Too easy." She mumbled and hopped over it. She pulled her hood over her right eye quickly and looke around for a good way back to the treehouse.

He got in m the car and drove through the forset and drove on front of the wolf "come on get in we need to get that girl and quick" and opended the door

She found a clear path and ran towards her beloved treehouse. "Gather things and get the hell outta there." She smirked and climbed up the ladder then packed all her things in a few backpacks.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Prison

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus