Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » What do YOU want to play with?

TheLily

Since it seems that the characters I have aren't catching anyone's fancy, I thought I would try and find out what someone else would want to play with. I looked over some of the other topics here, but I wasn't sure how to approach (especially since most had replied to them!)

So, here's the deal. Pitch one or two (or any number!) of YOUR characters and what you might want them paired against. I will take this into consideration and make a character for you, or politely decline. You are welcome to suggest again if I decline!

Some things to keep in mind:

1. I fade to black for sexual rp's unless I know, trust and feel VERY comfortable with you. There are currently only five people on this entire earth that I will do that with, so... good luck.

2. I have no real preference on race - I play elves, werewolves, furries, humans... Suggest it, I'll consider it.

3. I usually play female. I'm better at it. I can try to play a guy, but don't be surprised if he doesn't act like a man or is overly macho.

4. Please don't be too specific when suggesting something. I still want to play a character of my own, rather than acting out your character.

So... Lemme know what YOU wanna play with.
Witness

I have a character or two that I could pitch to you here, but it would just be easier to send you a PM with the details, since some of us have secret identities to keep under wraps! >.>
TheLily Topic Starter

Witness - PM received and personalized character created. :) 10 more slots open for personalized characters/stories
Nessa (played anonymously)

Perhaps you have seen my request for Pokemon roleplay, here: http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=3882 ?

Nobody has come forward as of yet. If Pokemon interests you, please consider a trainer character? I am sure we can think of an interesting plot. :D
TheLily Topic Starter

Unfortunately, at this time I will have to decline. I don't think I can do justice to pokemon. I've tried in the past and always come up short. Sorry Nessa!
Nessa (played anonymously)

That is quite alright. Thank you for taking a look nonetheless!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » What do YOU want to play with?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus