Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Hey! Hey listen.. !

Hello... ! :D So like.. i was pointed in this direction to post up a introduction to.. something. Um. Yeah. Okay! No more awkward shyness. Hm! So i have a RP chat, right? Right. I see many looking for people or places to RP and like.. well.. i have that.

@3@

I was suggested on making a forum counterpart here and like.. i may. Prolly. Eventually.. ! Though for now, um. . . is chat styled. Like AIM.. but a chat. You get it! Yeah. Is original character, so like.. no canon stuff. :o Mur. If youre like.. interested in that and stuff... email me here? I'll give more info. More DETAILED info. Until that, i'll list a few things thats in the chat.

yes.

-Original Map x10; I have a map, with locations of certain animals or time periods and other such things.
-Dice roll; On a 1-100 range, it helps determine how well you do a action, not if you succeed or not. Example would be if you are cooking, anything over 50 is done well. Under 50.. that thing you were cooking is something horrible and should be killed with fire. :o
-Cake; We have cake! :o Chocolate and vanilla. Icecream cake AND cake filled cake.. !

:D

Hopefully this is right.. !";
Applejack (played by The_Ross)

Howdy, sugracube! How're you likin' the place so far?
SmilingSenshi Topic Starter

Eep! A pony. Um.. hm! Is interesting.. ! I thought at one point that there were no more RPers on the net, but, wham.. !

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Hey! Hey listen.. !

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus