Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Will someone PLEASE Rp wiff me?

Jesarya (played anonymously)

I've been away from home for awhile and have been using a computer that I'm not able to download things on, therefor I havent been able to get on Furcadia and Rp. I've been bored out of my mind and am hoping that someone will Rp wiff me? Anyone? I'm open for anything really. Just throw out some suggestions and we'll talk about which one fits the mood.
Minerva

I'd offer, but I dunno as who. Auroch's feral and never leaves his homeland. Rumea would implode with your character's personality type. Min would be too oblivious to anything fun... My spirit characters might work. Luci would be most prone to it, I guess. Any other characters of mine call to you, tell me.
Twilight Sparkle (played by The_Ross)

Twilight Sparkle says:

"Tip: sexually suggestive characters severely limit the number and types of inquiries you'll receive. A lot of ponies just aren't comfortable make-believing icky themes with strangers, even if it's just for fun!"

This has been unsolicited roleplay advice corner, with your host, Twilight Sparkle.
Jesarya (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Minerva, I'm willing to Rp with any of your characters. I think you should use which ever one you feel most comfortable using to Rp with my character. :) Let me know which character you have in mind and what kind of Rp your interested in doing.

Twilight Sparkle, thank you for the advice, I will keep it in mind. But you know, just because my character is sexual, doesn't mean she's sexual with everyone she meets. She does have a mate you know. Anyways, if your interested in Rping with my character, let me know what you have in mind. (I actually love my little ponies! I grew up watching the show, and I still watch it today!)
Sorry, she can be kind of a know-it-all.

I keep my hoof-sized keyboard locked up for just this reason, but, you know, magic.

Anyway, I think your character is just fine the way she is, and I'll roleplay in almost any genre. Seems like she'd get along just fine with Vinyl, Pinkie, And Berry Punch.

OS3_Ross, Eh, Its okay. Didn't bother me one bit!

LOL!

Well thank you! I love that your characters are all My Little Ponies, thats so awesome!
Surprisingly I've never heard of Vinyl or Berry Punch. Could you maybe tell me a little about them? Pinkie on the other hand I am familiar with! She's the super hyper, super ditsy one! lol.
Yeah, a lot of them are background ponies. For example, I think Vinyl has had like, maybe thirty seconds of screen time and zero dialogue in two seasons. However, she is a musician on the cutting edge of Equestrian beats, mixing the sickest tracks from Las Pegasus to Fillydelphia.

Very little is known about Berry Punch, save that she's a borderline alcoholic, even though alcoholic beverages haven't been invented in Equestria.

I'm not sure how an Rp with Vinyl would go because I dont know enough about her. An Rp with Pinkie would be interesting because Jes would find her so annoying that she may want to kill her. lol. And an Rp with Berry Punch sounds interesting as well due to the fact that she's a borderline alcoholic and Jes Loves to drink!
Well, you don't have to pick just one! Such is the magic of friendship.

Okay, what do you suggest? An Rp with all 3 of them? 2 of them? Or just one of them?
Well we should come up with some kind of setting and/or plot first I guess? I've been trying to get a thread going with people for a while, but nothing's panned out. I'm going to look at the IC RP forums for ideas.

Sounds good to me! Let me know what kind of ideas you come up with. Sorry to hear that nothings panned out. Okay. :)

Anyone wanna Rp?
I'm trying to get something going here, but it's probably gonna die again

Why do you say that?
'Cause that happened the last twenty seven times

exaggeration is fun!

but yeah, it happened a lot

I see..
I'm pleasantly surprised to see any mention of ponies on here. I surely wasn't expecting it. I could probably bring in or create some sort of character for this. I tend towards snark and sarcasm, but in funny ways and not in a constant harassment kind of way. Given the energy of Jes I think it'd bring plenty of situations where that could be used in an amusing manner.
Pinkie Pie (played by The_Ross)

Hooray! The more, the merrier!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Will someone PLEASE Rp wiff me?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus