Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » fanasy help?

Heyo! I'm wanting to make a strictly fantasy character, but not really sure how to start! Never really had a strictly fantasy char before. Always been able to fit them in several places at once.

Care to give me some tips, suggestions and the like everyone? If you know of some helpful links and sites it'd be greatly loved.

here's a thank you in advance!

Thankies! love Kat.
Just cut loose. Truth be told I don't think it's possible to make any character who isn't suitable in multiple formats unless it's say a star wars continuity character. Bout the only advice I can offer is make one and will yourself to keep it strictly to one format.
SteamPower_Birb Topic Starter

I guess part of what i'm meaning/asking is for some help? I know a lot of people on RPR have fantasy char's. As I said, I'd gladly love any ti[s, suggestions and whatever that could help set me in the irght mindset or to get the ball rolling.
have your character use magic! My character, Tell, is a warrior basically, but he has a bit of magic use. Not a lot, but some. I hardly ever see magic in Sci-fi movies/books.
Minerva

Well, Kat, you might want to be a little more specific. Fantasy is such a broad genre that before anyone can help you, we need to know a base ideal of what you're looking for.

Is there a particular era you want?

Is there a particular race you have in mind?

Things like the magic of the world and so on can be built as fine details afterward, but we need some sort of shell to give suggestions towards, otherwise we'd just construct a whole character for you, which is really uncomfortable for someone to pick up after the fact.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » fanasy help?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus