Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Demon RPs anyone?

I'm looking for people to RP with my character Kenith and my character Ren.
Minerva

I believe there is a public group you can search for called "Diabolic Demons". I'm technically a member but as I'm drowning in just now returning to the internet I dunno how active they still are.

Other than that I can always offer my own characters but by most modern standards they're unconventional demons--more daimon than daemon. That being Ash, Luci and Ferous.

Also Rudianos or Zenthus (Serpentmasters - Prince) could fit traditional ideas of the word "demon" but they're not exactly that, either.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Rumea technically became a Demon King. Which is odd, funny, and ironic. But yeah, her. Also "The Lords" Lists a bunch of demon dukes and the ilk from the old RP; they're mostly retired, some weren't even mine but are due to be put into the "balance" of the profile with the others. Some were mine so. I'unno. Whatever.
ChaoticDeath3 Topic Starter

I'd love to RP with any of your characters. Just say if I should use Kenith or Ren and we can get started :)
Minerva

Well, that all depends on what kind of RP you're looking for. My characters all have different specialties.

Luci, for example, is good for characters that are far too reserved for their own good, or someone who has to come out of their shells. In contrast he can make people overly impulsive. He also walks a line of light and dark, and is a long-term fence-sitter, which helps in some RPs and hurts and others.

Ferous is ridiculously difficult to get to know. I don't suggest trying to do it right off the cuff. Usually Ferous comes up by proxy of playing with Luci.

Ash... was an elder mentor, wiseman type. Demonic philosopher. He's recently been put into a new mortal vessel and has a new mind to the same soul. So he's more arrogant, less experienced, and fairly gritty. Living as an almost-human.

Rudi and Zenthus are pretty much retired. Rumea is a traveling sorceress who reluctantly now rules over former enemy forces. Kinda... bitchy. The Lords are characters that end up attached.

They'd work with either of your characters, so tell me if you're looking for anything they can particularly provide.
ChaoticDeath3 Topic Starter

Kenith is....what you call a pain in the butt. He gets on everyone's nerves on purpose and he doesn't really seem to care about anything. He can control fire and transform into different animals and weapons. I advise not using a short tempered character around him. XD

Ren is frightened when is comes to meeting new people but she is really gentle. She cares about people that are friends to her and will always put her life on the line if a friend is endangered. She controls the element water and can heal people. With Ren, you can probably put any kind of character with her.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Demon RPs anyone?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus