Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Anyone want to do some RP with a beginner?

Boo

Finally managed to muster the courage to write here, I came here and only went to the chat. So I've never RP'd before, I've written a few short stories before but nothing amazing. So uh, you can take a look at my character and see if he suits your taste (and the taste of your own character.). I guess I'm up for any situations, except death of character and gore.
Thanks.
Yeun (played anonymously)

Honestly, Yeun would be the only character I can play in multiple time settings since time is irrelevant to her when doing her job.

If you think she can be fun in a roleplay, let me know. :) If you don't think she'll work out, don't be afraid to tell me! It's fine either way. :D
Witness

Jack can work with any sort of modern character, really, and both TMIG and Arnes can work with most any character, outside of a few (werewolves, dragons, maybe robits). John is mundane and modern, but I like playing him. You can take a look at any of them, except maybe Arnes since he's preoccupied >.>, and let me know if you're interested :)
Boo Topic Starter

Yeun wrote:
Honestly, Yeun would be the only character I can play in multiple time settings since time is irrelevant to her when doing her job.

If you think she can be fun in a roleplay, let me know. :) If you don't think she'll work out, don't be afraid to tell me! It's fine either way. :D
From what I've read your character as a spirit guardian can only come to another character when their own energy runs low and are in a death state? I actually have a hard time fully understanding the job of your character so I'm not too sure about her.
Witness wrote:
Jack can work with any sort of modern character, really, and both TMIG and Arnes can work with most any character, outside of a few (werewolves, dragons, maybe robits). John is mundane and modern, but I like playing him. You can take a look at any of them, except maybe Arnes since he's preoccupied >.>, and let me know if you're interested :)
I'll have to admit, TMIG is a really interesting (and seems really damn strong, which is a good thing because my character seeks strong people.) character. I guess Jack could have some interesting interactions with Baron too because he's an agent searching for secret stuff from what I've read, the fact that my character got some advanced russian technology as an arm probably would spark an interest in Jack's bosses or something...

Thanks for answering!
Yeun (played anonymously)

Boo wrote:
From what I've read your character as a spirit guardian can only come to another character when their own energy runs low and are in a death state? I actually have a hard time fully understanding the job of your character so I'm not too sure about her.

She doesn't exclusively interact only with people who are dead. :) During the day she walks around as a normal human being, so she interacts with normal people a lot too! Only at night does she change into her Guide form and help the dead souls move on.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Anyone want to do some RP with a beginner?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus