Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for RP!

Welp... here I am! I've got characters on here that I've never RPed with that I'd like to try out. So, check 'em out if you're bored and let me know if you're interested in RPing with a somewhat inexperienced RPer! :D
TheLily

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get in some RP time with The Girl With No Name.

As for characters who might fit, Huxley, Dawn (as a teen, I could see her sneaking into a club maybe), Lukie and as a speacial surprise, if you look up Xiomara, she's a character I have unlisted, but still play. ^_^
Azley Elysia (played anonymously)

This character Im using now hasnt had anyone to RP wit hyet, Id like to
CaptainCassie Topic Starter

OMG Lily... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Xiomara!! If you've got any ideas, please feel free to PM me!!! OMG!! Haha I'm so in love!

Azely- I really like that character, and find myself intrigued. Do you have any ideas?

Yeah... I really, really suck at starting RPs... sorry :(
I want to start a skyrim sort of RP to evolve my character Tsahbi a bit, if you're interested. not recommended if you never played skyrim or mean to play it - there'll be spoilers! :)

Ohh... yeah, probably not good for me as that's still on my "to play list"! Thanks though!
TheLily

Forums or over pm? I'm better at forums

Either way is fine with me, love. :D
just created new character and i want to do an RP to develop them. let me know of you feel like doing one :) they're called Ayon and Ayan :)
We're in the same boat! I have thirty-one characters I've never used.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for RP!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus