Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Lilim (played anonymously)

((I thought we'd let Merry, Will, Robin, and Haldor have their Basilisk councel hearing first.))
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((I'd almost forgotten about that o.o))
other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))

((will?? Merry?? What say you on timeskip??))
Merrilee Titania (played anonymously)

((I'm personally against the time skip because Merry performs at her best during the day. But given that everyone just got out of a really stressful battle, I guess the councel summoning can wait while everyone is given a chance to rest. The real Gaia only knows Will especially is going to need the sleep.))

((thank you Merry *hugs* everybody needs rest right now, which makes almost everyone either waiting or useless right now...that's why I suggested it.))
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

((I'm just waiting for a reply))

(( post removed ))
Sally Emopaws (played anonymously)

((Sally is not the gatekeeper to the underworld, she is a collector of evil souls employeed by the Tartarus. If you want, I can ask Sally's IC employers to join the RP briefly, but Sally does not have the ability to hear prayers.))

(( post removed ))
Sally Emopaws (played anonymously)

((Ok. I'll ask The Cosmic Family to join. And just to let you know, they aren't gatekeepers for the underworld either. They'll set the record strait when they post in. So... If it's ok with Raven if they join... I'd like to think it'll be Sally's mistress, Cosmie, that answers Lwyncelyne's call.))

((Just let me know when I can jump in))
The Cosmic Family (played anonymously)

((Same. We await your word, Miss Raven. As it is your RP, it is your call if you would accept anyone else into it considering you're over 50 pages into it. We would love to join though, if only for a few posts.))

((I don't really mind. But If everyone is ok timeskipping to night then I'll make a post :/))

(( post removed ))

((I am alright with the time skip))

(( post removed ))

(( post removed ))

((so if nobody has any objections I'm gonna make the post to timeskip okie?? If someone has an issue with it just let me know!!))

(( post removed ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus