Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » One Bar, One Encounter ((CLOSED))

Yalin Haii (played by EmmaRoleplays) Topic Starter

"No. I'm fine. Hey, you're leg seems better," she smiled at him.

Yalin never really got to see magic that much (at least magic that had not been of an elemental kind). The way his leg was beginning to look normal again was interesting to her.
He looked down at his leg. "Oh, yeah, it was a bone mending spell. I actually didn't do that good a job compared to other swamp elves." Jack said. He was never that good at healing magic, but he did pretty well since he was taught by his mother
Able Martin (played by Inmento)

"I'll be... fine," he lied.

He could tell the poison from the blade was kicking in, thank God for Mother always poisoning him and giving him the antidote whenever he was about to die.

He's built up a high tolerance, but it still sucks.

Most poisons don't affect him, but could this be one his mother never used? Let's hope not.

"Are you sure you're okay, Able?" she asked the boy.

She walked up to the boy noticing his pained features. He didn't look that good. Perhaps the poison was hurting him very badly. If only she knew how to help him ease the pain....

"Let's bring you back to the stream and rinse that out," she gently grabbed his arm, leading him back to their original spot.

"I've had exposure to many poisons," he grinned weakly. "I'll be fine." He took his journal and began to write. It was as if his Quill never ran out of ink or ever dried up. He was writing about his new friends and the current journey. He was being extremely detailed in everything, even adding in a few secret notes that only he'd understand.

"In case my curse sapps me of my current humanity, I want you to continue on. I'll catch up eventually, if I don't die, then slap me for worrying you Yalin," he would then grin "Deal?"
Jack, being an empath, could feel Able wasn't being fully honest when he said he'd be fine. He already wasn't fine, and if he didn't let them help him, jack knew it'd only get worse. It should've been jack who was injured, not him. What if he did die? Yalin didn't deserve that, she didn't deserve more misery in her life. She deserved to be happy.

"Deal," she grinned after him.

Washing off her hands in the stream, along with her sword, she stood back up.

Declaring, "If everyone is well, shall we move on?" She started her way back on the path.

Able began to follow along. He felt sick but he would be fine.

"Your fighting skills are amazing Yalin. Where'd you learn that magic?" He asked curiously.

"And Jack, can you teach that bone mending magic?" He questioned.

"Oh, simple. I was born with them. It just took me a while to get the hang of it. And I taught myself how to fight," she looked back at him.

Her element was of energy, making her a very common dragon. However, she was highly skilled in fighting due to her bullying being very severe.

"Interesting," Able responded softly, making a mental note.

"So, how many jewels are left?"
Jack was caught up in ways he could help Able recover, even though he acted like he didn't need help. He barely heard Able. "Um, yeah, I'll teach it to you later. I've got a couple of things I could teach you later. And Yalin, I agree with Able. Your skills were amazing. Same with you Able, how'd you learn to fight like that." Jack asked him. "Oh yeah, I think I've got some explaining on the whole thing." Jack said

"From what I read in my journal, I was with an organization called The Hand. A bunch of ninjas that are immortal and know kungfu as well as swordsmanship skills," he replied honestly.

Yalin tuned out the two men for a second, trying to think of all the jewels and their names.

"Well, there's 10 jewels. The 4 Elements and the 6 Sub-Elements. They correspond to our races and are basically the life force for each one. The most powerful are the Elements," she explained, remembering what she had been taught by her father, "The Sky Oracle is for the power of air. Since those dragons are very rare, it hasn't been seen for centuries. Most of us presume it to be lost. My sister is trying real hard to find written proof of it and at least some semblance of where it could be hiding. Ember Oracle is for fire - location unknown. Aquarion Oracle is for water and we are on our way to retrieve it from its temple."

Pulling out the dark green stone from her sash, she twirled it around in her fingers, "This is the Nature Oracle. For earth dragons, this is their hope and glory. Somehow, Jack ended up with it. I have a few theories, but I would need conformation from my sister to know if any are true."

Placing the jewel back in its hiding, Yalin kept on, stepping over dead roots in her way, "Then, here comes the trivial elements. Death for shadow, Life for light, Ore for metal, Force for energy, and Thunder for lightning. All of them are hidden somewhere across the land, but after my sister finds more research about them we'll know where they have been placed."

Yalin stopped abruptly, looking out into the lush forest. Sighing slightly, she mumbled, "The Frozen Oracle is the "god" of ice dragons. God is in human hands, now."

Continuing onward, she repressed the memories of her homeland and the people who once lived there. She desperately tried to not imagine their terrified faces as the humans took the jewel and slaughtered the innocent.
"Wait, we have to save life itself? That sounds... kinda awesome." He said, sparks lighting in his hands. 'Maybe, just maybe' he thought 'if I can get that stone, I could get Mason back.' He thought to himself, grinning. His smile faded. 'Of course not. That's for dragons, it'll never work on him, besides, you can't do that to them, they need them' he thought

He went back to what Able had said. "An organization of ninjas? That sounds as weird as my family" he said, a fake laugh sounding. He'd learned through years of experience how to perfectly act out emotion. He'd even tricked his mother before, and nothing gets passed her. His mind wandered as it did, coming back to his vision. His visions were never wrong. He was to be stabbed.

The only problem was, the vision didn't give him a clear view of what stabbed him or if it had any potion on it. He couldn't exactly prevent that if he didn't know what to look out for. But, anything could happen. No one's visions are precise. It could all change based on someone's actions.

His mind went back to Able. 'If I mix harpie feathers with vampire blood and unicorn horn powder, that should counteract the poison in him' jack thought, awaiting what was to come

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » One Bar, One Encounter ((CLOSED))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus