Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Roswell (based rp)

Cathrine

Okay guys.
I'm looking for a long term idea rp.
I'm a lover of the 1999 series Roswell with
Jason Behr?
I'm wanting to make a group rp of Roswell.
Please note though I don't mind a few cannon characters.
I would prefer them to all be made though.
With this being said I would prefer all characters being made.
I'm looking for a handful of human based characters (students, natives, military fbi)
As well as a handful of alien based characters.
This is suppose to be FUN
I will make an rpr for this once I start to get a few people interested.
Which your character REF, Name... character sheet info all that will be on there.
So if your interested then send me a message guys!
Again there will be a limit on ALIENS so pretty much the first handful that want them will most likely get them.

A few RULES

I want an equal amount of genders if I can. I do not want this to be a full TACO or sausage fest!
This is a para to mulit-para rp. (meaning) One or more FULL furcadian posts.
Literacy is a plus!
Long term
Well made, but character development is always wanted!
I am asking oocly for 18+ .. Icly 16+. This will have adult themes and violence in it!
You will need an alt, desc, ref(credited to their artist)

More rules to come when I make the rpr for it. Again I will make the rpr for it once I have a handful of players. So once i have a handful of players that have given me their alt names etc I will come back on here and post the rpr page. Which will have the character sheet for you to fill out and email or PM to me!

If you have questions or ideas send them my way... If your going to fuss... just get off the page ^^

THANKS GUYS!

Also feel free to whisper me on furcadia on one of my alts
Hersey, Crud, Au, or Lantana
Cathrine Topic Starter

Here ya'll go
Roswell rpr

Please note.. once we get more apps in I will be more selective on them.
The more in depth and creative you are the better off you'll be ^^
Sanne Moderator

I'm not familiar with the series unfortunately, so I don't think I can join. :( Good luck and enjoy yourselves to those who do!!

Have you considered creating a group for this? The group widgets might be easier for specific purposes. Plus the application process is automated and much neater!
Cathrine Topic Starter

I have not!
I'm actually not the best at rprs... but i mastered them so I figured I would make one....
I suppose if more people are interested I could make a group widget..(or figure out to)
LOL
If you have netflix or can find it on youtube YOU should watch the first episode.
Its realllly good!
Or
At least I think so. :D I"m addicted I watched it years ago and re-watched it.
Of course I"m aiming to change it to more original characters that may follow similar plot lines.
^^ Even to the point that if a lot of people like the idea that we'll make a small dream.
But thanks Sanne and if you have any hints or info to help with the group widget.. PM me ^^
-Cat
Cathrine Topic Starter

Alright guys
Still working on it but hows this

Roswell Outer Limits
Hey hey! Will love playing in this, going to watch the series over again to get refreshed but once that's done, expect an awesome character to emerge!
Cathrine Topic Starter

Thats awesome!
I was hopping youd join baul!
Well hurry up and watch it i know everyne that says they want t join is working on chareacters.
Im hopping to have the lot done soon!
Im also have a dream worked on designed like the sets from the series :D

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Roswell (based rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus