Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » New to RPR and looking for the RP bit!

I've only got one character up at the moment, Nathaniel Tynian, and I'm looking for a little RPing just to get him out there on something oher than Furcadia.

His standard setting is Fantasy and he's my oldest and favourite character. A wanderer and self-imposed exile from his homeland that was destroyed by war, most of his RPs are set during the'Exile' section of my head-canon for him, so he's likely to be travel-stained, penniless and not very approachable. That said past his rather battered exterior he's a genuinely good guy with a strict sense of honour and a dangerously altruistic bent; more than once he's rushed in to help someone and gotten himself into deep water doing it.

Despite the scars and the mental traumas he's picked up here and there over the years he's somehow managed to keep his head on his shoulders and his mind more or less intact.

So if anyone wants to RP with a complex, scarred, slightly the worse-for-wear 350+ year old felinoid wanderer drop me a PM or reply to this or whatever!
Anat (played anonymously)

I might be interested. the story-line is general fantasy with a very light push onto TGT, but I haven't been in there for quite a while.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » New to RPR and looking for the RP bit!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus