Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Female, magical, gay dwarf looking for... stuff

Deliess Morrak (played anonymously)

Probably friends first, any race and any gender. :) She's still in the closet about her sexuality and exiled from home for a crime she didn't commit. Her magic is natural but limited and sometimes unstable, thus creating trouble wherever she goes.

As a new character I don't know where to put her quite yet. Has she been exiled a while ago and been at some random profession(s) to get by? Or should I start off freshly exiled and treading new ground as she goes long?

A more detailed description is in the works for her page but I hope this is enough for the time being to strike someone's fancy :D No, I'm not eager for combat but it's a possibility. Adult themes are fine but let's not break public forum rules okay? Don't go overboard with power and strength and badassedness, mundane is okay.
I'm currently working on a pair of g-rated fantasy-themed characters, I'll update you once they're ready for some swordcery.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Female, magical, gay dwarf looking for... stuff

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus