Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War of the Kingdoms (Fantasy & romance RP)

((GTG sorry))
Everlyn (played by Rose342) Topic Starter

((ITS okay!))

Everlyn opened her mouth to say to say something but Eragon spoke. "Shut up mutts." He said darkly and slipped off the horse and his eyes flashed crimson, "Do you know that buck had a fawn? Had a child of its own? Do you know when you killed it, the fawn cried and called for its father? No, you'd don't, because all of you Damn dogs care about yourself and yourself only. Have you ever thought of what princess Everlyn feels like?!" Eragon roared and clenched his fists and he muttered under his breath, "You are a disgrace to our kind." Everlyn sighed and slipped on her horse as well and put her hand on his back and said aloud to the wolves, "I am princess Everlyn of the Elven kingdom and this is Eragon, the head guard, but he is very famous by the demon wolf."
"Let it cry. If you know of any other way to get food, please tell me. We don't like killing, but alas, it's the way of life princess. Sooner you learn that, easier your life will be." She says calmly. "Demon wolf...hmm...fitting. It matches your fiery temper." She shoos the girls back into their room. "Us 'disgraces' would like to kindly ask you to leave." She smiles. "But, before you do, wolf, how do you get your food?" She questions. "My responsibility is to keep these girls safe, and sadly feeding them is part of that mission." She turns to Everlyn. "I'm sure you understand. Getting fed everything on a silver platter must be exhausting."

Eragon then said to the girl, a evil smile gracing his face. "I'm not called a demon wolf for nothing. I'm a literal demon wolf. I eat souls, but keep my prey alive. They feel no pain nor any suffering, so tell me, dog.. do you always act like a bitch when your afraid of saying the truth? Admit it, you love to kill. You love making animals and elves suffer." His voice was dangerous, murderous, and Everlyn knew why. He was pissed that she made a mockery of the elf. Everlyn took a step back and let him talk. "Also, elves don't eat. It's called being immortal.. have you eve heard of that word or are you too poor and hungry to know what respect is or even some decency is? I bet you haven't even heard of what a dictionary is, or do you have parents that taught you all that stuff? If so, I would like to see them now and tell them what a foolish mutt you are to eat something that grazes and doesn't harm you at all. Do you know that wereolves are also immortal, but they just eat because it tastes good? Since I'm glad demon, I'm half immortal and I need to eat... but you, you just eat because your a glutton."

((BURNNNN!))
"Correction. Some werewolves are immortal. We were human. Not born into this. I hate killing. And yes actually, I am poor and uneducated. Want to know why? I was turned when I was 5. My parents are dead, and while your living in a big golden castle, we're out here in the forest, fending for ourselves. Life's tough I guess." She thins her eyes. "If you're just going to continue to call us dumb mutts, then you can leave." She smiles. "Or maybe you'll prove yourself to be the cruel ruler you are and force us to leave." Brielle waits for something. Anything. Them to attack her. They'd find that pleasing. "And, I always act like a bitch to people who deserve it. Mostly because I am one." She smirks.
((BURNNN!! XD I feel so agitated atm))
((a female dog is actually called a bitch XD))
((I may be back, but we'll see.. sorry for bailing. you can assume that Brielle would want to stay here, and you had gotten tired of confronting her.))

Eragon then snickered and that turned into a booming laugh, "Oh it seems the dog knows something!" He backed down as the princes of elves stood forward and smiled, "We came here not to hurt you, but to warn you and speak. I am sorry for my knights rude behavior." She said and bowed her head in respect, which was rare coming from a royal elf, "If my father has word that you killed one of the animals in the scared forest, you will be caught and executed." As she spoke, she didn't hide the grief in her voice. All the animals on the first was her friend, her alley, and family. Even though they were not related in anyway, they were family. "We just wanted to warn you and tell you... the fawn's mother is sick. If the mother dies, the fawn will be with no family. And this fawn is only a month old." Everlyn sighed and turned sharply in her heels and mounted her horse, Eragon did the same. As they were about to leave, the elf said over her shoulder, "I know how it feels to protect family... trust me. That buck, that fawn, everything in the forest that lives, is my family. So I won't turn you in, for I know you did if for your family."

((He burn you all!))
Is this still open?
Alvara (played by AmongstTheStars)

((May I join?? (As my Character Alvara) if not that is completely fine considering y’all have already started))
Jeremika (played by Stereotype)

((Can/may I please join? The character i'm currently using is a golem, but i'm fine with using a different one.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War of the Kingdoms (Fantasy & romance RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus