Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War of the Kingdoms (Fantasy & romance RP)

Everlyn (played by Rose342) Topic Starter

Eragon then snickered and that turned into a booming laugh, "Oh it seems the dog knows something!" He backed down as the princes of elves stood forward and smiled, "We came here not to hurt you, but to warn you and speak. I am sorry for my knights rude behavior." She said and bowed her head in respect, which was rare coming from a royal elf, "If my father has word that you killed one of the animals in the scared forest, you will be caught and executed." As she spoke, she didn't hide the grief in her voice. All the animals on the first was her friend, her alley, and family. Even though they were not related in anyway, they were family. "We just wanted to warn you and tell you... the fawn's mother is sick. If the mother dies, the fawn will be with no family. And this fawn is only a month old." Everlyn sighed and turned sharply in her heels and mounted her horse, Eragon did the same. As they were about to leave, the elf said over her shoulder, "I know how it feels to protect family... trust me. That buck, that fawn, everything in the forest that lives, is my family. So I won't turn you in, for I know you did if for your family."
Is this still open?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War of the Kingdoms (Fantasy & romance RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus