Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Ties that Bind, Ties that Break [Character search!

Anyhoo.
There is an on going plot between Vaali and I, there are a few other speckled in the mix but considering they often falter in and out I shall not outwardly list them.

Er. Okay. So! Soon there is about to be a lapse in control on Vali's part and after Layla [of course that is I], decides it is not safe and not only distances himself from her but retreats back to his home of Asgard. Feeling bitter, abandoned and utterly alone, the assassin decides to make her break from the Tether earlier than plan and heads on the next ship back to Syria. Yet upon arrival back to Masyaf, instead of welcoming smiles from long missed brethren, the bird is hit with the new that she has been arranged to betroth. While the news is...hard to swallow and heart breaking, the worse is the groom picked out for her.

With intentions of a well-rounded offspring and generally pairing two positive aspects together, this fiancee of hers is one of the best in the order. Tall, toned, handsome in his own manner..... but cruel as the ugliest sin with a temper more foul and aggressive than even the most ornery cobra. [Thus you.] While he doesn't quite have to be the worse person in the world, being abusive and often degrading his young wife to be would help in the drama of the story and make this a more miserable aspect for Layla.

Now the role is only short-term because it has been discussed that at some point Vali would catch wind and come barreling in and slay this lover to take his place in the upcoming wedding in his guise. However, Vali and I are more than willing to tweak the story and make a different ending instead if one would like to make the role a bit more long term.

It would help to be versed in the Assassin's Creed game or book, however it is not entirely mandatory since there won't be anything more than in game references and the fact that the character is an Assassin himself, Master rank or at least damn close to it.

He can be slightly older than Layla or even ten years her elder.
Aside that I don't have anything preset besides being tall. haha.

Message me or Vaali on Furcadia, respond here or inbox me if interested.

D: sorry for the endless ramble. I'm sheepish and easily made nervous. hnggg.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Ties that Bind, Ties that Break [Character search!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus