Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Warframe Academy| Warframe AU RP

Jayce (played by RimCaster) Topic Starter

Jayce and his other team mate's, heard the noises, he saw people watching at the unique haired boy casually dodging punches as if it was his second nature.
'Why I get the feeling he could defeat him in seconds without the trouble'
He carefully examined him from distance 'It's the same feeling I've had during my training with the brother' He saw headmaster scolding the offender and expelling him from school.
Bruno looked at him and whistled "I've to say he solved it with class, If it was my case that guy would be on the other side of building"
Jayce sweat dropped "How can I see it happening"
Mia added, having innocent smile "Because it happened, Bruno had fought bunch of delinquents which tried to hit on us, and one took it up the notch flew so far he hit the wall
and was diagnosed with indeterminable comma at least that was what we heard from cops, while the rest had fractured bone's, I assume that leaves little to imagination how their lives changed"
Jayce shuddered 'Yeap definitely, I don't want to mess with Bruno'

He saw headmaster on the scene near the microphone stand, everyone composed themselfs as if her presence demanded to.
Nick (played by Fizzizist)

As Nick was walking away, he pulled up his cephalon "Ares, can you give me my combat rating?" "92% Operator, but you shouldn't have let your guard down nor underestimated him." "Pfft, he's just your average schoolyard bully, what's so dangerous about it?' "You make a good point but still, he could've been a combat master." "I guess, but thanks for the combat rating." "Also operator, if you want to become a permanent student at this academy, the Lotus issued for people to drink this serum." Nick looked at the silvery liquid, then grabbed the vial. "Well, it seems pretty nice here and the headmaster's kind of cool, bottoms up." Nick then drinks the vial and gets a feeling running through him "Oh god, what's this feeling!" as he exclaimed "You are being imbued with void energy, it's required that all Tenno have void energy." as Ares explained. "Huh, now the pain's gone and I feel great." "Good operator." Nick now felt like he could move faster, jump higher, and was stronger. and when he turned around, he saw the headmaster near the microphone stand ready to give a speech.
Nathan Howard (played by Arcol)

((Just realized I’ve already posted here...))

I’d like to join, if it’s not too late to consider.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

(do we do it here or in a pm?

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Warframe Academy| Warframe AU RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus