Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Dead Island

TheLily

Okay, I have had the game for months, but I finally have a computer I can play on. I'm only just starting the second Act, but if anyone wants to ever join me, PM me for my Steam name and we'll play :D The same goes for L4D and L4D2(though, more reluctantly on that)
Holy moly I love me some L4D2, and I always love new peeps to play it with. Sadly I can't get online with my games anymore or I would totally join in. I have Dead Island but have yet to get into it. I remember watching the preview for it and I cried like a giant baby, though.
TheLily Topic Starter

I'm a bigger fan of the the first L4D, but mostly because I find all of the characters in the second one to be annoying. I really hate Ellis and Rochelle, though I do like Coach, if I have to play. I like the idea of this huge man running around, huffing and puffing while the rest of the team just stares at him.

If you ever get back on, PM me for sure, because I would love to have some more friends to play with. Usually I play with my husband, just the two of us.
I am totally with you there, lol. I love 2 because of Ellis and his funny stories about his friend and alligators and whatever. But Nick the gamblin dude, every time he talks it rubs me the wrong way. I was super glad when they added all the levels for L4D as DC for 2, so you can play the first characters with the new specials like spitters. It's pretty fantastic. I will totally PM you once I am back on and playing! It would be a blast. :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Dead Island

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus