Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » [Assassin/ Romance Rp] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Katya (played anonymously)

I've really been itching to use my character Katya a lot more recently. Her profile isn't all the way done (just her personality and backstory need to be written) but the basis is that she's an assassin for hire from Russia with CIPA — a rare genetic disorder that makes her unable to feel pain. She is based in modern times but she might also work in some historical settings too.

I'm a sucker for romance and always like it be incorporated into the plot. Gender doesn't matter.

If you've read Katya's profile then it's obvious this will contain mature themes, but how far it goes really depends on my partner's preferences. So feel free to let me know of what you're comfortable with if we do get one started.

I usually like to write about 3-6 paragraphs, maybe even more depending on how inspired I am and I usually like my partners to match that reply length. But if you truly find it hard to come up with that much just let me know beforehand and I'll try to adapt my writing length with yours.

Feel free to PM me or reply below if you're interested and we can brainstorm ideas! :)
Katya (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Still looking by the way.
Lynne (played anonymously)

Heya! Very interested in your topic. Shoot me a message?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » [Assassin/ Romance Rp] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus