Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Skyrims DLCs...

Kassidis_Daddy

Is anyone else slightly disappointed in them? I can only speak for dawnguard and hearthfire. But im sure someone else on here can give a sound opinion on the dragonborn dlc. Dawnguard, for those of you who dont know, is about vampire hunters (the dawnguard) and vimpire. So, naturally, you would think they would have a substantially different questline. But no, the only thing thats different between the tow is that you report to a different person in between missions. Honestly, i preferred Hearthfire. And all that did was let me adopt kids (which i might ad are greedy as hell, wel, at least mine are) and build houses. but yeah, thats my little rant of the day. sorry if this annoyed anyone.
I personally liked Dawnguard because of the crossbows and yeah I do agree maybe a bit differn't for the questline, but then again I also liked both ways and it does make a bit of sense to keep them parallel since one is going for said object, one tries to stop it.

Iv only played a little of the Dragonborn DLC so far but I enjoy it and is worth it. Im sure the others will be as well when they come out.
Kassidis_Daddy Topic Starter

I just think they shouldve gone in a different direction. I mean, with the leader of the Dawnguard being extremely racist towards vampires, But he let Serana come into the fort? It just doesnt make sense. Im not saying i have the answer as to what the correct path could have been, im just saying it tasted kinda bland.
Understanable, though now it looks like we won't be getting anymore skyrim dlc.
Kassidis_Daddy Topic Starter

we might, you never know. Unless of course theyre making a new elder scrolls game.
Everything Iv been reading recently says the company says no fourth DLC with the launch of the Skyrim Legendary Edition and there moving on to there next game. Of course we will see.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Skyrims DLCs...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus