Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Can I Borrow That? (Sci-fi Meet Cute) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Xa'Taren (played by Riik)

READ FIRST:

Players aged 16+ are preferred. If you're a year or so younger than that and feel you're more mature than average, we can discuss things, but there will be extra limits set on RP to keep everyone comfortable regarding the age gap.

This is a multi-paragraph RP. If you feel you can't maintain a pace of about 2 paragraphs average per post, this might not be for you. Also, expect long posts from me early on - don't feel obligated to keep up with them and don't expect them to persist throughout; it'd be mostly due to me setting the scene.

So you're out dining in a posh restaurant in a bustling trading space station... when suddenly a furry alien comes bursting in. He eyes the establishment in an oddly excited panic, before setting eyes on your table. He heads straight over to you and asks "Can I borrow that?"; but he doesn't wait for a reply. Not only does he jump straight over it, he then turns your table on its side - with no regard for the items still upon it - and ducks behind it.

Thunk

A strange dart-like device slams into the table's upturned underside. With a huge grin on his face, the alien retaliates, swinging a huge sniper rifle off his back and slamming the weapon over the table edge. Taking aim, he fires a burst of energy at a strange hooded figure, who goes down instantly. Stepping out of his hiding spot triumphantly, returning his weapon to its holster, the alien lets out a mighty whistle. Two more aliens of different species rush out and retrieve the now unconscious assailant, dragging him out of the door.

The alien then turns to you, the grin ever-present, and gives the mess he has made the shortest of glances. "So..." he says in a relaxed manner. "What's on the menu...?"

It's meet cute, so 1x1!

Xá doesn't do romance... I mean you could try, but it won't get you anywhere.

Note: Though the playstyle options only include long-term or one-off (and not both), I'm not against do either if a shorter-term RP is preferred.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Xa'Taren (played by Riik) Topic Starter

Bringing this one back for 2020

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Can I Borrow That? (Sci-fi Meet Cute) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus