Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Crow Monster looking for some RP. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! I made a character named Holly a little while back, she is more of a Modern/Fantasy type. I've been dying to use her in an RP.

Holly is a Monster of some sort living in the body of a 17 year old. She is however unaware of this. She is prone to black outs where she turns into this monster when it feels the need to feed and forcing to her to do so. She's nicknamed 'The Crow Harbinger' or a "Crow Maiden" for rather, her true self seems to attract crows, has crow like features and often when she is in her true form, brings death like how a Crow often symbolizes it.
See more
holly_zps5f6d1f9a.png

Anyways, anyone who's interested we can throw around some ideas on an RP. I'm pretty open to a lot of things :) (I think something along the lines of circus freaks would be cool. Unless someone else throws up a cooler idea)
hello! can i just comment that the picture is gorgeous!
also, i like your idea of circus freaks alot.

i have a character who is a vampire, although he doesnt fit the stereotype at all. hehe.
i'm thinking possibly we could work with that circus idea and make one hell of a roleplay out of it.
beefy Topic Starter

Thanks! :) and Sure that sounds good! I don't know if you want to have a plot or just jump on into it. What do you think?
i think it could be super fun if we threw around some plotful ideas before jumping in, just so that we've got a plan, you know? PM me, and we can get right to it! ouo

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Crow Monster looking for some RP. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus