Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Light Requests & Commissions (Closed!)

Hey everyone! I'm available for commissions or requests if anyone is interested!
Request List

Current Status: On Hiatus

First off, check out my Do's and Don'ts List list before asking for one of these. Requests aren't first come, first serve; I will be choosing characters that interest me, characters that give me a decent drawing challenge, etc.. Also, I take visual character references only.

Requests will have a short waiting list; I will only take one or two working requests at a time before everything else goes into the waiting list. I will not give WIP screenshots of these, and styles/posing will be variable based on a mood you provide me.

Commissions will always take higher priority, so you might be waiting a while depending on my queue and other factors. If you're interested in one, just post in this thread using the following form.

Character Name:
Visual References:
Desired Mood in Two Words:
Any Other Details:
If you're more interested in having something more specific and tailored just for you, then check out my commissions! My rules and terms are listed below; read those before commissioning me, okay?

Commission Rules and Terms
•Please read my Do's and Don'ts List before ordering from me.

•These are for personal use only (ex. websites, avatars, headers, non-commercial print, etc.). You may not claim my work as your own, remove my signature, edit without my permission, or redistribute for retail and/or commercial purposes. I do not have commercial commissions open at this time.

•At least one visual reference of your character(s) is required. Written descriptions are not doable, sorry.

•I reserve the right to refuse a commission, and I do not offer waiting lists for paid work. If I feel that I am unable to handle your order(s) for any reason, I will let you know via PMs.

•I accept payments via Paypal only: half upfront, and half after you finalize the flat colors (or finished product when it comes to colored sketches).

•I do not give full refunds unless: a.) I am unable to finish your commission due to life reasons, or b.) I haven't started on your commission yet. Asking for refunds during the drawing process will net you a 50% refund.

•Deadlines are variable; I can't give a proper time frame unless I am confident that your order can be finished quickly and efficiently. However, I can promise that most art will be done in as timely a manner as possible. Overall, please be patient with me; unless I give a deadline, please don't harass me for one. Offenders who break this rule three times will see their commission(s) cancelled with no refund.

•Two to three WIPs will be given at the posing, final sketch, and/or flats process; changes can be made during the posing and final sketch phases. After you receive the final product, I refuse to do any major changes. Minor revisions will be subject to a small fee.

•You can place your finished piece(s) on RPR or repost on DeviantArt/other sites, as long as you credit me and link back to my DeviantArt and RPR. I reserve the right to upload any finished works and WIPs to my DeviantArt, RPR, and any other affiliated social media accounts under my name and ownership. If you want a private commission, please notify me in your order form.

Now that the legal jargon is out of the way, onto the prices!
Commission Options (Price Per Character)

Current Status: On Hiatus

Colored Sketches
Chibi/SD: $4.00
Headshots: $5.00
Waist-Up: $7.00
Fullbody: $10.00

Examples: 7bad9aec42641c4c6b8cc588b5e620331eee87992b77a8fccbb78935df01630d.pngclaine_art_trade_no_background_by_lightside_lucree_dd5psss-pre.png

Flat Colors
Chibi/SD: $6.00
Headshots: $8.00
Waist-Up: $10.00
Fullbody: $12.00

Examples: oc__snuggle_times__by_lightside_lucree_dbjmyey-pre.png oc__nire_headshot_by_lightside_lucree_db5q2iy-pre.jpg

Fully Shaded
Chibi/SD: $8.00
Headshot: $10.00
Waist-Up: $12.00
Fullbody: $16.00

Examples: 2182cfd89caa95ae11edca2172d2532a262a925cc863c87478d9a69e076e5992.png fd269325c30d2e1c4c90f334c6e2d1625fc11accc6baeecaaea5370c0740e3b6.png

Commission Extras and Add-Ons
Extra Characters (up to three): ½ base price per character
Highly Detailed Characters: up to $2.00
Complex Background: $5.00
Transparent/Two-Tone Background: Free!
If this looks good to you, then fill out the Commission Order Form below and send it via PMs. Be sure to mark it as a commission order in the title field, or I might not get to you. For multiple orders, fill out the form for each separate commission and send it in one note.

Commission Order Form

Username:
Paypal Email Address:
Waist Up, Headshot, or Full Body?:
Style Wanted (ex. Colored Sketch):
Any Commission Extras Wanted?:
How Many Characters?:
Character References:
Pose References:
Extra References:

Other Notes/Important Information?:
I can only take three orders at a time overall; once my working list is full, I have to close until I'm finished with the current batch!

Working List:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

Request Waiting List:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Finished Orders/Requests:
None Yet!
Lucretire Topic Starter

I'm also open for a request or two! The Master Post has been updated with new request rules, and recent colored sketch artwork.
Lucretire Topic Starter

Update: Changed my prices, and edited my Do's and Don'ts list! I'm still very much open for requests as well!
Lucretire Topic Starter

Update: Did an overhaul on the master post so it's easier to read. Also added more information on requests!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Light Requests & Commissions (Closed!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus