Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for some casual rp's (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I've been dying for some rp lately. Maybe even a permanent rp partner. Someone who I can just kinda chill with and we can just so simple lazy rp's together. Taking whichever characters we wanna use at the time and throwing them at each other. If they don't work, we just try again xD

I like to think I'm pretty easy to get along with but I have a horrid tendency to not talk to people first. I often feel like I'm bothering them when they're busy. It happens almost all the time. So I'd like to find someone willing enough to come poke my butt. I'm rarely busy but if I am I still try to give chatting a shot xD

I wanna find someone who's chill with me sometimes poofing. I don't mind them poofing on me once in a while just so long as they let me know. I do have my stuff set up to put me as away if i'm afk from too long so you'd know if im actually gone from my comp or just busy with something.

and...yeaaaahh...
i dont wanna make it sound too complicated but i just really want someone to casually do rp's with. in a kinda..."skit" style? like:
Narika: -sighs softly, brushing her hair back a bit- it's rather dull today isn't it? hn....

...yeah something like that. :)

I have yahoo, aim, and skype.
well, im always lurking around
PureImperfection Topic Starter

Feel free to add me on aim yahoo or skype :3

yahoo: maiyun_waya@yahoo.com

aim: meggyxchan

i have aim but i dont use it anymore =
Five20

I'd be interested, could we PM on here? :)
PureImperfection wrote:
I've been dying for some rp lately. Maybe even a permanent rp partner. Someone who I can just kinda chill with and we can just so simple lazy rp's together. Taking whichever characters we wanna use at the time and throwing them at each other. If they don't work, we just try again xD

I like to think I'm pretty easy to get along with but I have a horrid tendency to not talk to people first. I often feel like I'm bothering them when they're busy. It happens almost all the time. So I'd like to find someone willing enough to come poke my butt. I'm rarely busy but if I am I still try to give chatting a shot xD

I wanna find someone who's chill with me sometimes poofing. I don't mind them poofing on me once in a while just so long as they let me know. I do have my stuff set up to put me as away if i'm afk from too long so you'd know if im actually gone from my comp or just busy with something.

and...yeaaaahh...
i dont wanna make it sound too complicated but i just really want someone to casually do rp's with. in a kinda..."skit" style? like:
Narika: -sighs softly, brushing her hair back a bit- it's rather dull today isn't it? hn....

...yeah something like that. :)

I have yahoo, aim, and skype.
PureImperfection Topic Starter

pms are fine too ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for some casual rp's (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus