Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have been back for a while, since school is out for me but I only have one rping going and that is with Doctor_Dredd. I love the rp! But I would like other ones too. I want to do ones with all my characters. I will give a list of characters of mine that are 18+ and are PG-13.

Characters suited for 18+ roleplays
-Rozial
-Jessie
-Diable
-Jasper(somewhat)

PG-13 characters
-Benjamin
-Jade
-Summer
-Trevor

So, if you have any ideas or would like to try coming up for something together, please do PM me or just reply to this. :3

~Fallen
BoundlessSonata

Hi, if the topic is still open, i think that Reid would be good for a romance, albeit a slow burn what with his trust problems. If you like him then please PM me. :)
Heyo! If this is still open, I think Blair would be nice for this, or maybe even Summanus, but he has slight issues with warming up to people.
FallenAngel123 Topic Starter

Oh my goodness! I complete forgot about this forum! I'm so sorry, I've been really busy as of late. I am still interested if you two are. :3
I'm interested as well, if you're still looking that is.
FallenAngel123 wrote:
I have been back for a while, since school is out for me but I only have one rping going and that is with Doctor_Dredd. I love the rp! But I would like other ones too. I want to do ones with all my characters. I will give a list of characters of mine that are 18+ and are PG-13.

Characters suited for 18+ roleplays
-Rozial
-Jessie
-Diable
-Jasper(somewhat)

PG-13 characters
-Benjamin
-Jade
-Summer
-Trevor

So, if you have any ideas or would like to try coming up for something together, please do PM me or just reply to this. :3

~Fallen

I'm interested!
Clara Prado (played by GrimDork)

I'm interested in roleplaying with Jasper c:
Man, your characters are nice 0-0 (I like Summer the most, she sounds like a cutie.)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus