Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Heir to the Throne/Assassin Princess (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Diana Peterson (played anonymously)

Princess Diana was destined to be the next rule alone with her three older brothers. Her brothers new what they had to be, what they had to become they were meant to be kings...but Diana not so much. She wanted to be free. she wanted to fight bad guys, she wanted to be an assassin. So she ran away. She ran away as fast as she could.

Three years later. Her brothers believed she was dead, she was secretly watching them and then she came in the castle hoping she wouldn't be found she just wanted to grab a few of her things as she did every night but then they found her and chased after her. She had to run as fast as she could but they eventually caught her and arrested her and know she would have to go infant of her brothers and reveal herself but as a criminal....

(( i need someone to play her older brothers. they are really tall and muscular but they are kind and loving and they love their baby sister. If you are interested pm me or comment below))
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Diana Peterson (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Anyone interested?

um....
Is this modern or medieval era?

It can be eather
Diana Peterson wrote:
It can be eather

I sent you a pm to discuss more in depth.

Yay!!
Hello, I would be interested in this!

AWSOME!!! pm me!!

anyone else

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Heir to the Throne/Assassin Princess (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus