Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Crystal's Commisions! (Open! Starts at $6)

Hi, and welcome to my first commission page!

Commission profile with examples and more detail!: https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=1431845&page=336581

What I sell:
  • Digital Art;

Full Body ($16)
    Bust ($8 )
    Just background ($6)

Humans
    Animals
    Fantasy
    Modern
    Sci Fi
    Some NSFW
    Surprise me!
  • Traditional Art; (5x7)

Full Body ($20)
    Bust ($14)
    Background ($10)
    Multiple People ($30-50+:starts at 30 for 2 people and goes up by $5 for each each person you add)

Humans
    Animals
    Fantasy
    Modern
    Sci Fi
    Some NSFW
    Surprise me!

All Traditional art will either be shipped to the buyer in a protective sleeve and mat board to keep it in good conditions, or a picture of it will be sent to the buyer. It's your choice! :)
Digital art will be sent through links to either Imgur or Flickr, as those are the websites I know how to use. They are created using Autodesk Sketchbook.

As for timing I normally have it done within 3 days to a week, and if you need it by a specific time then I will get it to you within that time frame.

If I am unable to, I will take responsibility and take %50 off the order, or I will send a free $5-$7 traditional mini drawing of your choice as compensation which is 2.5x 5

Link to my digital art examples

Link to my traditional art references and etsy

Link to Etsy Commission page for digital and traditional art

Thank you for reading!
Still open! :)
Thinking of adding already made designs to this or even the wire wrapped jewelry I make, what do you guys think? :)
Bump!
o7p047l.png

A night elf I made!
Halloween special! Get 10% off this month using the coupon SPOOKY
Bump
https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=1431845&page=336581

Made this into a character profile to help give examples of my work if anyone is interested! :) I also added Wire wrapped jewelry and my mother's custom made miniature sceneries!
Still open! :)
Open! :) If you're looking for traditional art, please order by the 18th to get it to you before Christmas!
nu65vtI.jpg

An example of a full body traditional drawing!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Crystal's Commisions! (Open! Starts at $6)

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Auberon, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Darth_Angelus