Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » •âŠ°Dragona Paradoxia⊱• HTTYD RP

Dragona Paradoxia
"Everything we know about them.. is wrong."
dragona-paradoxia.boards.net

Dragons are nothing more than a myth. Fictional creatures that make great stories for children. Everyone knows these stories but are also aware that dragons don’t really exist. The only thing that roams the skies are birds. Right?

Berk hasn’t been at war for a very long time, and life is good. From elders to children, the residents are happy. But for a particular group of young Vikings, this life is boring. They make up their minds to set sail to where no one has been before, however, the rest of Berk disagrees. They don’t want the group to leave, in fear that they will not return. Even so, after much preparation, the group sets out in the middle of the night under the full moon. Some, however, might stay behind and will soon make the choice to follow.

Just as they reach the border of their archipelago, the group is caught in a violent storm. It carries them far from their original course and shipwrecks them on a large island. Their boat is broken beyond repair, and as night begins to fall, temperatures begin to drop. They set up a temporary camp on the shore. With only the remnants of the supplies that they had packed, they must learn to survive on their own. Little do they know, the island is filled with dragons who watch them day in and day out. These dragons are wary of the group, but a few might eventually warm up to the Vikings. Will the group accept the dragons, or fear and fight them as their ancestors did?

You may be one of the group that was shipwrecked on the island, or perhaps you remained on Berk and will find your way to the land at a later date. Perhaps you're a dragon native to the island. Either way, hello and welcome to Dragona Paradoxia's School of Dragons thread. My name is Equilibrium, however, you may call me Bri. This roleplay is set 300 years after Hidden World, and this island is currently the only place where dragons roam above ground. I am proud to say that Dragona Paradoxia is now open and accepting members, alliances, rivals, and staff members. If you're interested, please continue reading. I will try to include everything you need to know.

Rules & Guidelines

The rules are much more detailed in-site, and I encourage you to read both sets.

1. There will be a limit for the amount of Furies and other popular dragons.

2. No power-playing, god-modding, perfect characters, or anything of the sort. There will be no characters from the movies or books.

3. Keep everything PG13.

4. Training a dragon should take time, and posts should be four to five sentences at the minimum. The secret word is crystal.

5. The maximum dragon characters per role player are two. Viking characters are unlimited. For the time being, the character creation limit is four. Be careful, though, not to overload yourself. You're responsible for playing each and every one of your characters.

6. Respect everyone and have fun!

Key System

♦️ = Staff Member
= Male Character
= Female Character
H = Hiatus
MotM = Member of the Month
X = Warning

Members

Character Name | Species | Gender {Played By}

Vikings
Gabriella | {Equilibrium} ♦️

Dragons
Lucifer | Night Fury | {Equilibrium} ♦️

Member Count

Vikings
Males: 0
Females: 1
Total: 1

Dragons
Males: 1
Females: 0
Total: 1

Total: 2

This is an offsite roleplay, the link can be found at the top or a few lines up.

To apply, fill out the application here.

Staff positions are open.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » •âŠ°Dragona Paradoxia⊱• HTTYD RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus