Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Showing off my boys!

Since this is Introductions I thought I might introduce two of my new characters. Theses are my two new boys: Animal and Ahdeth!

Animal: Animal, a 19 year old traveling city to city in search of a comfortable home where he can show his true colors. Animal has spiky white hair and deep blue eyes that almost look black. He has black markings that run across parts of his face. When you first meet him he is quiet and keeps to himself. If you are somehow able to climb over that tall barrier you will come to learn just how much his name suits him. He is a child of nature, able to shift in the form of a leopard at will but rarely ever does. He keeps it a secret from society.

Ahdeth: He is cool and keeps to himself. He loves traveling, masterfully equipped with twin blades that can tear through enemies with a flick of his wrist. He often travels alone but enjoys the company of those close to him. Ahdeth has blonde hair and eyes deep as the ocean. He was actually made by a skilled rogue (Leith, my other boy), originally a clone until he decided he wanted Ahdeth to have his own life. With his new face and own personality Ahdeth greeted the world with closed lips. Hoping it would quietly accept him.

((Hope ya think they're neat. I certainly enjoyed creating them and I look forward to RPing with them. If ya suddenly have an RP in mind you would like to do with one of them, go right on ahead and message me. Don't be shy ;3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Showing off my boys!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus